Thank you for praying.
Church planting changes lives, and every prayer moves the needle to a world where every child has a church. We are grateful for your prayers. Below are this month’s prayer needs. Join us in bringing these requests to God and praising Him for sharing the hope of Jesus through the local church.
- We have global church planters and partners who are living and working in countries where the COVID virus is absolutely devastating. Will you pray for their physical, spiritual, and emotional health as they continue to bring the hope of Jesus to others during this crisis.
- There are many U.S. churches that had been meeting in schools prior to the COVID virus and now they don’t know if their churches will be able to return to the school buildings. Please pray that these church leaders will be able to find places to gather their congregations once they are safely able to do so again.
- Stadia has been advancing the church online by working with thousands of church leaders across the U.S. to help them move their church online and explore how to advance the church digitally in the future. These are challenging times but God is working in amazing ways. Would you pray for God to move through these efforts so that many people would come to know the hope of Jesus even when churches aren’t gathering in physical locations.
Past Prayer Requests
Thank you for joining us in praying for Stadia’s opportunities at Exponential.
- It was a great conference where over 600 people gathered at our celebration dinner and we saw tremendous outcomes and answered prayers throughout the week.
This month we are asking that you join us in two specific prayers related to the coronavirus pandemic:
- We have numerous churches that launched this spring and the coronavirus scare is hitting them very hard. Please pray for the church planters who launched this spring, that their churches would remain intact and healthy through this challenging time.
- Please pray for the church to reframe this as an opportunity to be The Church during a difficult time. We are asking all of our church planters and partners to engage this opportunity to speak hope into people’s lives, to talk about how to get through times of anxiety, and to talk about why we need Jesus.
Next week is the Exponential Conference in Orlando, the largest gathering of church planters and partners in the world, and on Tuesday Stadia is hosting a celebration for our 1000th church plant!
Please join us in praising God for 1000 new churches!
It took 17 years to plant the first 1000 and by God’s grace we believe that we’ll help plant the next 1000 inside of 3 years.
At Tuesday’s celebration and over the next year, we are asking 1000 people to partner with us to plant the next 1000 churches by committing to give $1000 per year.
Please join us in praying for 1000 partners for 1000 new churches!
We are so grateful you for your prayers throughout 2019. Stadia finished the year helping to plant almost 250 churches because of your prayers and God’s grace.
As we begin 2020, there are three things I’d like to ask you to start praying for:
- Please pray for Stadia staff and partners as we endeavor to help plant 400 new churches this year.
- Please pray for the mobilization of an additional $2M in revenue to fund the planting services and support needed to plant 400 new churches this year.
- Please pray that God would lift up all of the church planters, their spouses and families who are being called to plant new churches in the U.S. and around the globe.
Thank you for partnering with us in prayer! Together, we won’t stop praying until every child has a church!