January 29-February 1, 2019 (Raleigh, NC)
March 19-22, 2019 (Dallas, TX)
April 29-May 2, 2019 (Sacramento, CA)
June 18-21, 2019 (Baltimore, MD)
August 13-16, 2019 (Denver, CO)
September 24-27, 2019 (Massillon, OH)
November 5-8, 2019 (Los Angeles, CA)
A few things to keep in mind
- If you are married, your spouse must attend assessment with you.
- $500 of your registration fee is considered a non-refundable deposit and may not be transferred to another assessment date.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks out will not be refunded.
- Organizations that are sponsoring candidates in the assessment process are expected to send at least one “observer” who will act in the capacity of an assessor during the center.
- Sponsoring organizations are expected to cover the cost of travel and housing