- August 20-23, 2018 (Milwaukee, WI)
- September 24-27, 2018 (Indianapolis, IN)
- November 12-15, 2018 (San Diego, CA)
January 29-February 1, 2019 (Raleigh, NC)
March 19-22, 2019 (Dallas, TX)
April 30-May 3, 2019 (Sacramento, CA)
June 18-21, 2019 (Baltimore, MD)
August 13-16, 2019 (Denver, CO)
September 24-27, 2019 (Pittsburgh, PA)
November 12-15, 2019 (Los Angeles, CA)
Assessment Registration Fees
- $1,795.00 for a Single Individual
- $1,995.00 for a Married Couple
*Candidate registration covers housing, meals, programming, and all assessment tools. Assessor/Observer registration covers meals.
A few things to keep in mind
- If you are married, your spouse must attend assessment with you.
- $500 of your registration fee is considered a non-refundable deposit and may not be transferred to another assessment date.
- Cancellations made less than two weeks out will not be refunded.
- Organizations that are sponsoring candidates in the assessment process are expected to send at least one “observer” who will act in the capacity of an assessor during the center. If an organization chooses not to supply one or more observers (must be approved in advance) then the organization will need to pay an additional assessment fee of $400.
- Sponsoring organizations are expected to cover the cost of travel, room and additional food for the “observers” attending the event.