Stadia brings churches together into powerful reproducing partnerships that draw upon each partner’s relational connections, financial resources and visionary expertise. We work with the network to identify the right planter. Then we assess and prepare the planter for long-term impact. Stadia offers church planting services as a complete package for full collaboration, or we can customize these services to best meet your church multiplication vision.
From San Diego to Baltimore, Detroit to Dallas, Stadia helps churches plant churches by:
- Facilitating your church’s vision and strategy for a new church through planning, mobilizing, coaching, and training.
- Providing expertise regarding church planting strategies and models designed to deliver the Gospel in the most contextually appropriate way.
- Implementing best practices that empower new church multiplication.
- Identifying and preparing the right planter for your vision.
- Inspiring and equipping like-minded churches to partner together as a network for the purpose of planting a church within a specific geographic area.
Stadia also partners with a variety of church planting organizations and denominations, bringing our expertise into their church planting strategy.
Church Planting with Stadia
Stadia leads the way in discovering high capacity, driven leaders to start new churches. Our planter development process challenges potential planters to identify how their gifting, experience and season of life can best be used by God. Then we surround them with the most comprehensive training and preparation available.