IN LATIN AMERICA
with Compassion International
STADIA, COMPASSION AND YOU
Compassion International works with the local church to provide children with vital life-changing services that promote spiritual, physical, social, emotional, and educational growth. Stadia brings existing U.S. churches and individuals together to start new churches. Then, U.S. churches sponsor the children in these plants. Each of these partnerships brings the hope of Jesus into communities and allows up to 200 children and their family members to benefit from the child sponsorship program.
PARTNER WITH US
If you or your church is interested in changing the world by starting local churches and bringing children out of poverty, then this is for you. Lives are being changed and communities transformed through this unique partnership. But we can’t do it without you!
START A GLOBAL CHURCH PLANT
You or your church can fund a church plant in Latin America for an $87,000 commitment. Partners are needed for new churches in Mexico, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, and Brazil. Your donation helps fund:
- The set up of a child development center, cost of materials, and furnishings.
- Building materials for facilities capable of hosting a new church and Compassion International programs. Local leaders are identified, coached, and supervised by in-country church movements and Compassion International country staff.
- If you are interested in partnering with us, checks should be payable to Stadia and sent to Box 699, Uniontown, OH, 44685. Memo: “Country name, Stadia Compassion.”
HOST A CHILD SPONSORSHIP EVENT
Every church Stadia and our partners plant in Latin America enrolls up to 200 children in a child development program. Once the new church is fully funded, U.S. churches can begin sponsoring the children in that program. Your church can make a powerful impact by rallying sponsorships through a Child Sponsorship Event.
- When you host a Child Sponsorship Event, Stadia walks you through every detail. We prepare you with tools and resources for a high-impact sponsorship event that results in many children being sponsored.
- By investing personally into the lives of children through sponsorship, the people in your church will grow in their relationship with Christ. Their monthly contribution of $38 provides spiritual, physical, social/emotional, and educational support for children living in poverty. Communication between sponsors and sponsored children makes a life-changing impact for both.
TO HOST A CHILD SPONSORSHIP EVENT, CONTACT CHILDSPONSORSHIP@STADIACHURCHPLANTING.ORG.
TO SPONSOR A CHILD NOW, GO TO www.compassion.com/stadia
Aaron Brockett, Stadia Partner
Traders Point Christian Church, Indianapolis
“The partnership between Stadia and Compassion is impressive and encouraging. The work of these two organizations is a tangible representation of the Great Commission and the Great Commandment around the world. I was personally blessed to see up close the tangible results of their combined efforts to ensure that every child has a church!”
Troy McMahon, Stadia Partner
Restore Christian Church, Kansas City
“I have seen firsthand how church planting and child sponsorships change real lives and eternities. So much that our church in Kansas City has been inspired to help start three churches in Colombia through Stadia, and we sponsor over 325 children. The Stadia global church planting partnership is a God thing!”
GIVE VIA CHECK
Make checks payable to Stadia and note “Latin America” in the memo line to:
STADIA CHURCH PLANTING
PO BOX 699
UNIONTOWN OH 44685
To give via stock or other non-cash gift, contact Brent Foulke at 518.542.0341 or firstname.lastname@example.org.