Latin American Church Planting
If you or your church is interested in changing the world by starting local churches and bringing children out of poverty, then this is for you. Lives are being changed and communities transformed through this unique partnership. But we can’t do it without you!
How to Plant in Latin America
You or your church can fund a church plant in Latin America. Partners are needed for new churches in Mexico, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru, and Brazil. Your donation helps fund:
- The set up of a child development center, cost of materials, and furnishings.
- Building materials for facilities capable of hosting a new church and Compassion International programs
- Local leaders are identified, coached, and supervised by in-country church movements and Compassion International country staff.
If you are interested in partnering with us, email our Global Director, Andrea Hamilton.
Child Sponsorship Changes Lives
Your church can make a powerful impact by rallying sponsorships through a Child Sponsorship Event. By investing personally into the lives of children through sponsorship, the people in your church will grow in their relationship with Christ. Their monthly contribution provides spiritual, physical, social/emotional, and educational support for children living in poverty.
We can’t wait to help you have a high-impact event that changes lives all over the world! There are several ways to get started on your sponsorship journey.
- To learn more about hosting a sponsorship event, start a conversation using the form on this page!
- DID YOU KNOW? Even with stay-at-home orders, you can still host a sponsorship event – virtually! To learn more, start a conversation with us today!
- Looking to sponsor a child as a family or individual? The button below can help!