Please Partner With Us!
If you or your church is interested in changing the world by starting local churches and bringing children out of poverty, then this is for you. Lives are being changed and communities transformed through this unique partnership. But we can’t do it without you!
Start A Global Church Plant
Option 1: Fund a church plant in Latin America – $87,000 commitment.
- Partners needed for new churches in Mexico, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Peru and Brazil. Your donation helps fund:
- The set up of a child development center, cost of materials and furnishings.
- Building materials for facilities capable of hosting a new church and Compassion International programs.
- Stadia conducts thorough application and interview processes that identify local church planters. We then work with in-country church planting movements and Compassion International country staff to coach and supervise these leaders for ongoing accountability and impact.
- Checks should be payable to Stadia and sent to PO Box 699, Uniontown OH, 44685. Memo should include “Country name, Stadia Compassion.”
To become a Global Church Planting Partner, contact email@example.com.
Option 2: Host a child sponsorship event
Each new Stadia church plant enrolls 150-200 children in the child development program. Sponsorships at church plants become available once the new church is fully funded and enrollments are complete.
- The people in your church have the opportunity to grow in their relationship with Christ by investing personally into the lives of children through sponsorship. Monthly contributions of $38 provide spiritual, physical, social/emotional and educational support for children living in poverty. Communication between sponsors and sponsored children make a life-changing impact for both.
- When you host a Compassion Sunday, our team walks you through the details of child sponsorship and connects you to your area church relations director for Compassion International. All of this will prepare and resource you for a high-impact child sponsorship event that results in many children being sponsored.
To host a child sponsorship event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.