Catalyst Leader Gathering
May 4-6, 2022
San Diego, CA
Change Your City Forever
During Stadia’s Catalyst Gathering, you’re invited to join other catalytic leaders to learn and collaborate with key leaders in strategic cities starting church planting networks. This is a unique opportunity to see our cities changed with multiplying churches.
Attend San Diego CPM's Quarterly Gathering
Be Inspired by Experienced Network Veterans
Collaborate With Other Entrepreneurial Leaders
Attend the Catalyst Gathering For Free!*
*not counting cost of travel
How to Register
Register for the Gathering
Click the Register Now button!
Book Your Flights
Thanks to an extremely generous church partner, your flights are the ONLY cost you’ll incur!
Tell Us Your Travel Plans
Email Katelynn Batts with your travel plans and keep an eye out for more info via email!
The Guild Hotel
500 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
Torrey Pines Church
8320 La Jolla Scenic Dr N, La Jolla, CA 92037
More Info on the Gathering
- Fly into San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- 12150 Woodside Ave Lakeside, CA 92040
- Arrive on May 4th, 2022 by 4:00 pm PST
- Depart on May 6th, 2022 after 11:00 am PST
Shuttle Transportation to Event
- Shuttle Times May 4th (all times in PST)
- 2:30pm // 3:00pm // 3:30pm // 4:00pm // 4:30pm // 5:00pm
- Shuttle Times May 6th (all times in PST)
- 10:00am // 10:30am // 11:00am // 11:30am // 12:00pm // 12:30pm // 1:00pm
After You Register
- Purchase flights based on the travel info provided above.
- Send flight info to [email protected].
- Please include for both arrival and departure: date, time, airline, and flight number
- Keep an eye out for more details to come!
- More questions? Email [email protected]
- Please prepare to arrive in San Diego on May 4th with either proof of vaccination or proof of a negative Covid test dated within the last 72 hours.
- We ask if you have a fever or are experiencing any other COVID-19 related symptoms that you do not attend the event.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 related symptoms while at the event, you will be given a rapid COVID test onsite to self-administer. If the test is positive, you will need be asked to leave the event in order to protect the health and safety of the other event attendees.
- Stadia will keep all Catalyst Gathering attendees up to date with any additional state, local and/or venue policies related to masks, proof of vaccination, etc in effect at the time of the event.
Thanks to the generosity of a wonderful church partner, Stadia is able to offer this gathering free of charge to participants. All lodging, meals, and ground transportation will be covered at no expense to you once you arrive in San Diego. You just need to get there!