- This event has passed.
Church Planting Assessment Center – Baltimore, MD
November 4, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - November 7, 2019 @ 1:00 pm PST
Long recognized as one of the top assessment centers in the country, Stadia’s Church Planting Assessment Center (CPAC) has helped over 1,000 prospective church planters, church planting staff members, campus pastors and church planting residents determine how they can best be used in starting new churches.
Through our unique multi-lensed approach, Stadia’s Assessment Team:
- Examines strengths, giftings, experience, and current season of life to assess a potential planter’s calling, aptitude, and readiness for leading or being a part of a church planting team.
- Provides the potential planter with a development plan that sets them up to find success in the role God has called them.
I learned so much about our candidates but also how to better assess leaders in general. The Stadia Assessment Team was thorough, honest, challenging and encouraging. We will send any leader we’re considering for church planting or being on a campus team through this process.”
Mark Weigt, Lead Pastor
The Ridge Community Church, Greenfield, WI
Why Stadia’s Church Planting Assessment Center?
- Experienced assessors with proven church planting expertise.
- Pre-assessment process AND 4-day onsite event.
- Multi-lensed approach.
- Locations throughout the US.
- Thorough (depth and breath) process.
During our time, we were challenged, stretched, encouraged and coached. We met diligent leaders devoted not only to healthy church plants, but to healthy church planting families. Radius Church is starting strong thanks in large measure to the investment of Stadia and the CPAC environment.”
Joseph Barkley, Los Angeles Church Planter
Questions? Contact us.
November CPAC will take place at:
Community Christian Church
8009 Corporate Drive
Check back here for registration information!
Potential Church Planters – Please keep in mind you must complete all pre-assessment steps before your registration will be confirmed. You will receive a separate email containing instructions on how to get started.