- This event has passed.
Bloom Intensive: Living the True You
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST$25
Church planting is hard work and we often have to do things we are not trained or excited about doing. That is ok for a season, but the Body grows up best when each part does its own special work. If we don’t know what our true and unique identity is then we will waste time and energy trying to do something that is not our most fruitful work. Knowing our true identity brings focus and rest because we can focus our energies in the area we were created for and not waste energy trying to be something we are not. Living the true you is actually the easiest way and also by far the most fruitful!
In this course we will:
- Look at biblical examples of identity and finishing well.
- Read Crafted Prayer by Graham Cooke
- Create a personal timeline.
- Process the pain points in your life and make them work for you.
- Look back, forward, and up for clues about your identity from various places.
- Write Identity Statements.
- Write a Crafted Prayer.
At the end of this course you will have:
- A deeper appreciation for your past as part of the big picture.
- A better understanding of who God created you specifically to be.
- Increased confidence to live out your unique calling.
- Focus to be only yourself.
- Greater rest as you lay aside things that don’t fit and don’t work.
- 4-6 personal identity statements.
- A unique prayer created about your specific identity.
- Tools to live from your true self.
- Increased joy as you live intentionally
Interested in registering for another Bloom Certificate Course?
For more info on our Preaching and Teaching Part 2 course, click here.
For more info on our Children Matter course, click here.