- This event has passed.
Bloom Intensive: Children Matter
March 11, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT$25
This course meets every Monday starting March 12th through April 1st, from 12:00pm – 1:00pm EST. It will be lead by Jamie Reese, the KidzHouse Director at River Tree Church in Massillon, OH. She has led in this ministry role and built a great team for the last 12 years. This 4-week online course will have some “to do” items for you to think through or work on each week (approximately 1 hour per week). It may be beneficial at the end of this course to have conversations with your team leader or supervisor if this course prompts you to make some changes in your ministry.
In this course you will learn:
• How to keep the vision alive in this ministry and why it is so important
• Why relationships matter with kids/parents/volunteers
• How to keep kids safe
• How to build, train and schedule strong teams
• How to lead and delegate
• How to best utilize portable locations
• How to partner with parents in the discipleship of their kids
At the end of this course you will:
• Have a deeper understanding of the role of Children’s Ministry in a church
• Feel confident in how to lead a team
• Gain lots of ideas and resources to use in your ministry
• Gain some knowledge in how to effectively partner with parents
Interested in registering for another Bloom Certificate Course?
For more info on our Preaching and Teaching part 2 course, click here.
For more info on our Living the True You course, click here.