Annual Bloom Retreat
As women, we play several different roles in our lives. Sometimes one role takes precedence over another depending on our life stage or season, but ultimately we are NAMED AND KNOWN by Jesus as His disciple—relentlessly loved by Him, just as we are. The 2019 Bloom Retreat will delve into the topic of identity: where do we find our worth, our calling, and our purpose as women in church planting? This annual retreat will provide a sacred space to connect, learn, and rest in Charlotte, NC as lean into this idea that we are NAMED AND KNOWN.
Who is the retreat for?:
Women in Church Planting, which includes all Lead Planters, Co-Planters, Spouse of Lead Planters, Paid Staff Members, & Spouses of Paid Staff Members. At this time we are not able to include church volunteers.
What is covered?:
Your hotel accommodations, meals, and all retreat programming is covered. This a fantastic bargain for an incredible getaway!
You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the retreat. You will also be responsible for your transportation between the Alexander Homestead and the hotel. We encourage you to network and be creative with carpooling as you plan!
Planning Flights & Retreat Schedule:
We recommend planning your flight to arrive before noon on Tuesday, September 17th if possible. Next, plan to grab lunch on your own, check in at the hotel between 1-3 pm EST and then head on over to the conference center. The Retreat will kick off at 3:30 pm EST. The Retreat will wrap up on Thursday, September 19th around 10 am EST. We recommend planning a departing flight to leave past noon. A more detailed schedule will be available closer to the retreat. If you have any questions please email Bloom’s Assistant email@example.com.
- 1 – 3pm Check in at hotel if desired then head to Alexander Homestead
- 3pm Head to Alexander Homestead
- 4:00 – 4:30pm Opening Welcome and Introductions
- 4:30 – 5pm Icebreaker Time
- 5 – 5:30pm Group Photo
- 5:30 – 6:15pm Session 1
- 6:30 – 7:30pm Dinner
- 7:30 – 9pm Session 2
- 9 – 9:30pm Head back to hotel
- 9:30 – 11pm Hang out at hotel or go to bed
- 6:30 – 9am Breakfast available at Charlotte Hilton
- 7:30 – 8am Optional Prayer Time
- 9:30 – 10:30am Session 3
- 10:45 – 11:45am Connect Groups
- 12 – 12:45pm Lunch
- 1 – 2pm Live Learning Community #1
- 2 – 2:30pm Break
- 2:30 – 3:30pm Live Learning Community #2
- 3:30 – 5:30pm Free Time
- 5:30 – 7pm Dinner
- 7:15 – 9pm Session #4
- 9 – 9pm Campfire
- 6:30 – 8:15am Breakfast
- 8:15am Head to Alexander Homestead
- 8:45 – 10am Session 5
- 10am Goodbyes – See you next year!