Amplify your impact — Find authentic relationships and accessible resources to help you thrive in church planting
We know what it takes
to start a church…
Over the last decade we’ve helped over 1,400 women find authentic relationships and access practical resources. Our director, Heidy Tandy, is a church planter, too—and she has a message for you as you consider joining the Bloom Community.
Don’t Plant Alone
Starting a new church is a journey. Being a woman in the church planting world comes with its own set of unique challenges. Bloom is a ministry of Stadia Church Planting that helps provide women with the relationships and practical resources they need to thrive ― no matter their role of responsibility.
We’re not located in one place: God is working through us from around the world. Connect with the Bloom Community virtually.
- Bloom Basics: Consider this your grand tour of the Bloom Community
- Prayer Gatherings: Pray & be prayed for
- Soul Care Gatherings: Center yourself on God and be in community with other church planting women
- Connect Groups: An intentional time for you to connect with other women in church planting
Our Signature Events happen in-person! Find upcoming events here.
- Bloom Breakfast: During Exponential Conference in Orlando we gather for a meal, to share stories, and to encourage one another.
- The Bloom Retreat: An inspiring annual getaway to connect with each other and with God.
The Plant Strong Podcast
The Plant Strong Podcast features the stories of both men and women who lead and serve in diverse ministry contexts. Be encouraged and empowered by special guests ranging from longtime-leaders to authors, thinkers, and ministry minds with fresh perspectives.
Join the Community
You’re invited to join the Bloom Community! Meet new friends, gain access to special events, and be the first to hear about resources designed specifically for you. Engage at you own pace on your own schedule, there’s no pressure to be anything but yourself in the Bloom Community.