Why Work with Stadia
At Stadia, our vision is a world where every child has a church. We make that vision a reality by bringing people and churches together to plant thriving churches that transform the lives of children, now and for eternity. Since our founding in 2003, Stadia has grown into an organization of more than 65 employees that is pioneering more and better in the church planting sphere.
Our employees work 100% remotely, championing the idea that virtual doesn't mean distant. In addition to the autonomy and flexibility of remote work, we also offer the following benefits:
- Company provided laptop computer
- At least $50/month cell phone stipend
- Paid Sick Time
- 403B plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, such as vacation and holiday time (Full Time)
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, and life insurances (Full Time)
- Medical stipend of $2,000/year (Full Time)
If you're interested in one or more of our available positions, please email HR@stadiachurchplanting.org with your cover letter and resume.