2021 Third Quarter Highlights
At Stadia, we love to celebrate! We’re thankful for the Kingdom work being done by church leaders across the globe. Let’s CELEBRATE all that has been done so far this year – and all that’s to come!
Just the cold, hard facts – if that’s what you’re into!
These numbers represent children, families, and entire communities whose lives are being changed as new churches spread the hope of Jesus.
- 35 U.S. churches launched (for a total of 49 so far in 2021)
- 24 new church planting candidates in Q3 for a total of 82 in 2021
- 100 churches served through our training services, such as fundraising intensives, pre-launch training, etc.
- $330,447.10 raised on Go the Extra Mile Day to help 1,020 new children access the hope of Jesus through a new local church!!
We love stories! Especially ones about the Church moving forward and spreading the hope of Jesus farther than before. Here’s a few of our favorites from the past three months:
- Man in the Mirror: Ken Scafer with Ramsey Solutions challenges us to think about how our stewardship reflects God’s standards
- Cleaning the Windows: Ken Scafer talks about excellence in church operations – no matter what kind of church you’re leading!
- Praying for Marriages: Director of Advancement Sergio Rizo encourages us to pray for strong marriages in the church
- A Beachhead of Hopes when Hurricanes Come Knocking: John Wasem, Director of Advancement, shares updates on a church plant making a difference in the wake of tragedy
- Four Exercises to Discern Church Culture: Senior Director of Project Development Doug Foltz helps us discern church culture to make sure churches have a strong foundation
We value relationships and as we said above…we LOVE stories! Below we’ve highlighted a few wonderful podcast episodes/interviews that you don’t want to miss.
- But Still Someone Heard: Tyler Sansom, Digital Lead Pastor of Church Anywhere, talks about innovation and the Gospel
- Digital Ministry Leading to Discipleship: Christopher Monroe talks about how digital ministry can lead to true discipleship
- Hard Conversations – Two Friends Talk About Race: Friends and colleagues Angela Cachero and Lisa Bennett have a hard conversation on an important topic in this episode of Bloom’s Podcast, Plant Strong (listen online or stream on your favorite platform)
- How to Build A Team (with Scott Beck): Greg Nettle and Scott Beck talk in episode 1 of Season 4 of The Church Planting Podcast about how to build a strong team! (And catch all the other episodes on YouTube, too!!)
Q3 Prayer Requests
As a staff, we are intentionally focusing on prayer in 2021 as we ‘Ask, Seek, and Knock.’ We invite you to pray along with us for the Church to thrive. Here are a few prayer requests as we continue into the end of the year:
- Praise God that the generosity of investors on Go the Extra Mile Day has made it so that 1000 new children have access to the hope of Jesus through a local church!
- Continue to pray for church planters in Myanmar as they strive to bring hope through a political coup, rising cases of COVID, and widespread flooding across the country
Sign up to be a prayer partner to get monthly update videos from Greg.